- Project Manager, ProGrowTech
- Assists in lighting system design, product development and technical support
- Former hydrology technician at Grand Canyon National Park
- Worked in civil engineering at Shephard-Wesnitzer, Inc.
- Master of Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Northern Arizona University
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Engineering, Northern Arizona University
- Bachelor of Arts, Modern Languages, Northern Arizona University
Taylor Connolly serves as Project Manager for ProGrowTech, guiding the company through lighting system design processes, product development and technical support. She’s critical in helping the team achieve short and long-term goals with efficiency.
With an eye on all aspects of the business, Taylor ensures all products meet the company’s stringent standards in terms of performance and efficiency. Her engineering background is coupled with excellent communication skills, allowing her to shift seamlessly among numerous technical and customer support roles.
Before joining ProGrowTech, Taylor worked as an environmental engineer-in-training in numerous capacities, spending time at the Argentinean National Park Service and working as a hydrology technician for Grand Canyon National Park. Additionally, she served as a surveying instructor at Northern Arizona University (NAU) and worked in civil engineering at Shephard-Wesnitzer, Inc.
Taylor earned both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in environmental engineering from NAU, where she graduated summa cum laude. She holds a bachelor’s degree in modern languages from NAU as well. Furthermore, Taylor is a volunteer with Young Life Capernaum, where she mentors and supports youth with intellectual or physical disabilities. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors, running, coaching group fitness, camping and eating good food.